Caring for your Flowers
If you have invested in one of our beautiful arrangements, you’ll want to take care of them to keep them looking good for years to come.
These are Roxy & Rosie’s tips for caring for your beautiful flowers:
- When your package arrives, remove your arrangement carefully. If it is presented in a vase, lift it out of the packaging by the vase, and do not pull the flower heads
- Some of the flowers or foliage may be a little squished, gently rearrange them to your personal liking
- The vases are breakable, so be careful not to let them fall
- The flowers and foliage may have small parts and therefore may be a choking hazard, so keep them out of reach of children
- Keep your arrangements away from fire
- The arrangements are for indoor decorative use only
- To dust / clean your arrangement, wipe with a soft cloth. The arrangements are not waterproof
- Some dyed flowers may stain, so avoid contact with light coloured fabric, carpets and surfaces which may scratch or easily stain
- Most of all, enjoy your fabulous new flowers!